Listen to mommyuv6s playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, October 21, 2007

We love Fall.....And falling....LOL

Jamisyn was extremely unhappy about this abigyal wanted to point out the lovely mud on her...LOL



Abigayl helping mom w/ sweeping....


Can't sweep without my shades...LOL

" See my mud?" (underneath was a pretty good shiner)


I don't like being dirty!!!!





The kids love spending every waking minute outside now that the weather has changed....we love to be outside riding bikes and using sidewalk chalk, playing w/ the neighbors, sweeping the leaves.....Well today I had a task to take care of inside that I needed the smaller ones outside our from under my feet so karlee took them outside to burn some energy...they started riding bikes and skooters...that became boring so they put the two little ones in the wagon and hitched it to the back of karlee's bike...I reminded them to go slow and they said " ok MOM" well about 15 min. later they come back to the house one is crying and upset and the other thinks she has just had the best time...they were going a little too fast and tipped the wagon into a lovely mud puddle that had formed by the rain from the past evening...they both now have a few bandaids on them but everyone is ok, we have learned a lesson and my nerves have finally settled...the joys of being mom all by myself.....shon we can't wait for you to return for your visit...so my nerves can rest a little....they are on overload some days...but I love being a mom and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.......

4 comments:

Daddy of Six said...

Well it looks like playing in the mud is fun for some and not so much fun for others. I wish I could have been there to play. It reminds me of a time when Mom whipped Shad and my butts for playing on a red clay mud slide during a rainstorm when we were kids. Yeah we were muddy, and the spaking hurt a little, but all in all, it was worth it. I'd do it again, even if it meant more trouble. Oh well, I'm sure the bath got most of the damage off, and the battle wounds will heal. well the scars will just make you look tuff. have fun and hope to see you all soon. LOVE HUBBY and DADDY!!!

Unknown said...

That's too funny! Poor Jamisyn. I can just about see the hurt and indignation welling up, about to spill out all over everyone. And leave it to the little one with the shiner to be pleased as punch to be covered in mud! lol (I'm laughing WITH you, Traci. Breathe in, breathe out...) It'll get better. Just think, you guys are making memories. :)

natalie said...

to be a child - so funny!!!))

Maegan said...

I SO miss you all! LOVE looking at the pics and I love J's witch costume!!!