Listen to mommyuv6s playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, April 16, 2011

My New adventure in Life...

I have taken on a new job in Life and that is being a motivational coach with Beachbody and WOW let me say how life changing it has become...I love this job!!! not only have I lost weight from the great products that they offer but I have been getting LOTS of messages from my customers on their successes as well little did I know that going into this...You see I did it only for the discount...We get 25% off all of our purchases so that is off of all Dvd's, protein bars, vitamins, recovery drink and the Awesome Shakeolgy meal replacement Drink....I had started out with Turbofire last summer and then about 5 mo. ago added Shakeology to my plan and so far am down 52 lb. and lots of inches and have gone from a size 14 to a size 6 all of this after 6 kids REALLY??? reality still hasn't set in..I keep asking people to pinch me...It's really weird going into stores and trying clothes on :oO but I had to do it because NOTHING fits me in my closet anymore but I gave it all to great people!!...I am always looking for new people to join me on my team!! so if you are looking to get fit, help others and to get a paycheck a discount then this is for you!!! I am so looking forward to this weeks check...and I love to have play money to spend on me and the kids...and that is comes once a week :o) here are my two sites and they have my numbers and email addresses pass the info. onto friends also if you feel they are looking to get fit summer us right around the corner and we all want to be ready for bathing suit season...or a homecoming, or a special occasion...I want to be around to see my children grow old...I want to look fabulous at 40 and even better at 50!!! I am here to help you so you are not in this alone...contact me today...Be blessed...Traci

http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/mommyuv6

http://myshakeology.com/esuite/home/mommyuv6

No comments: