Listen to mommyuv6s playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, December 16, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!








Well I am very behind this year w/ shon being gone and I was not able to print and mail my christmas cards like I usually do...so I hope everyone doesn't mind....This year began in a very exciting way...we moved into our new home...we are very happy to be here it is just enough space for all of us...we don't know how we were able to keep our sanity in our other house.....Then April brought a very sad, difficult time for us...we had to say Goodbye to Shon...he is now serving one year in Diego Garcia...

Karlee- is in the Drama Academy at Salem High school and enjoying every min. of it...she also really loves music and is abigyal's best friend...
Maegan- is now at Larkspur middle school...she is doing so well this year in school and she is on her 3rd year w/ the violin and loves it...she also still loves to read.
Mackenzie- is at Providence Elementary school and has made alot of new friends...she has joined chorus this year and really likes it....she also loves spending time w/ her younger siblings...
Pation- started kindergarten and is adjusting well...he also learned to swim this year and ride his bike....
Jamisyn- started preschool and is very happy there...she gets so excited when she wakes up and asks is it a school day for me mom??? she has made alot of new friends in the neighborhood, she is a real social bug....
Abigayl- she is our adventurous one always looking for something to get into....She is a bundle of joy to have though, always keeps me on my toes and always put laughter into my day...
We will be spending Christmas in our new home w/ my parents this year...Missing Shon....but we look forward to the day we are all united together as a family again...I look foward to catching up w/ all of you soon and I wish you all the best during the holiday season....May you be blessed....Love The Reynolds....Shon, Karlee, Maegan, Mackenzie, Pation, Jamisyn and Abigyal...

2 comments:

Lance said...

Traci - I think you left your name off of the list of family member's. Looks great! Merry Christmas.

Lance and Jennifer Denham

West Coast Aunt said...

Dear Traci,
We so enjoy watching your family grow. It means so much to us to be able to share with you so many rich memories. You are in our thoughts and hearts. Merry Christmas.
Aunt Kathy and Uncle Del