Listen to mommyuv6s playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Twas the night before christmas....

If I sit here quietly maybe they won't notice me....LOL
The Stockings hung on the chimney w/care...
The tree all filled after santa had visited...


And I had yet to wrap a single gift...(folks please remind me not to do this again!!) LOL so my dad and I had tucked the kids in or so we thought...as I was coming from the bedroom with two armloads of bags in hand I stumble upon a little two year old in the hallway....I then decide to tuck her back in bed and continue bringing things downstairs where my dad was waiting to help me wrap everything...about 30 min. later I had turned around and out of the corner of my eye was a little head peeking at me on the stairs....so I proceeded one last time to place her back in bed explaining to her that santa would not arrive w/ her awake...we then finished up gifts and were in bed oursleves before midnight....

No comments: