Listen to mommyuv6s playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve at Great Wolf Lodge.... 2008


Oh no do we have a repeat from last year???that little stinker..always trying to sneak a peek at santa meanwhile jamisyn couldn't hold on any longer long day in the water park...



























We decided back in June when we found out shon was deploying yet again and would be gone












For his second christmas in a row...I really didn't want to travel to michigan on my own in the snow...so I booked Dec. 24th-dec. 26th at Great Wolf Lodge...which happens to just be a 45 min. drive for us up to Williamsburg, Va. Yeah so not alot of work on my part...yeah right I had to get really creative to make this a very special holiday for my kids...here is the kid cabin suite we stayed in that had a fireplace and a special place for 3 of the youngest to sleep...we also brought some decorations and made the place feel very christmas like we would at home...in all I think it all worked out great...I made my homemade caramel corn, brought some hot chocolate and marshmallows and candy canes and they had that as a treat after story time on christmas eve. before going to bed...This really was a special time for us all and so far they are really enjoying themselves....they even got snow this christmas INSIDE!!! after story time they were singing christmas songs and they made fake snow the kids loved it since we don't see it very often unless we leave the state....

No comments: