Listen to mommyuv6s playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Completely up to date...

Shon I hope this catches you up on what has been happening around here...I know we talk about things in emails but it's great to put pics with them....I am wishing you a safe return we will be there waiting for you on the Pier...YEAH!!!!

Everyone else I am wishing you a happy wonderful new year...

I know we are looking at a whole new world with shon retiring from the Navy in the summer we are looking at where the civilian world will be putting us...either staying here or moving...we will be putting alot of stuff in gods hands....Hugs to you all From The Reynolds and I hope to stay more up to date with this since it was way too much work today catching up....LOL I have learned a smart lesson....

No comments: