Listen to mommyuv6s playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, April 4, 2010

A very blessed day....


Today we started our day with a great service at church....oh how it was a great message and in great timing too...we are getting ready to start a great series and I am beyond excited...We then invited some very dear friends and some neighbors over for Easter brunch and an Easter Egg hunt with the kids..Oh the weather was just so perfect for this day...I just feel so blessed today with the weather, the fellowship and frienship that I have had today...and I think this starts us off to a great Spring break....The only thing better would to be with the rest of my family but I guess we will just have to start a countdown to JULY!!!










1 comment:

Holly Renee said...

Easter egg hunting! How fun... I use to love this as a child!