Listen to mommyuv6s playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Let the Games begin.....


Well soccer season has begun and we couldn't be happier here in the Reynolds house...Shon has played soccer since he was a young child and played all through high school so that is a sport very dear to his heart....So all of the kids have tried to play soccer and now Pation and Abigayl are giving it their all...This saturday was FREEZING though but it didn't stop our children from going out there and giving their all!! Abigayl was too cute running around on the field kicking the ball at times and then also yelling to mom and dad and waving...I don't know if she wants to play soccer or be a model...and can I just say she can sport her new prescription goggles like a pro :o) she looks too cute......Pation on the other hand went out there and fought the fight and was the only one on his team to score a goal....GO PATION!!!! he just loves sports where he can run and run...and I do to by the time the end of the night rolled around we came home and watched a movie together then I had them head upstairs to brush teeth and head to bed....I went to tuck one in then headed up to the 3rd floor and the other two were crashed.....OH YEAH!!! I think I'm going to like soccer season....The one thing that I and a few others were really bothered by is the fact that the team we played against had these two coaches that were putting their kids down and I mean their self esteem...If my child was on their team I would've walked up on the field and removed my child IMMEDIATELY!!!! I was flabbergasted by the comments coming out of these coaches mouths.....I mean these kids are only 7 and 8 years old and it's call "developmental" soccer they don't even keep score..(although pation still tells me that they lost 1-2) they don't even have goalies and such....I am just so thankful and the other parents made the comment as well that My husband made the day fun for the boys and even though they didn't win they learned alot and are very excited for a great season that is what matters!!! and my son's self esteem will still be in tact by the end of the season...THANK GOODNESS!!!





















No comments: