Listen to mommyuv6s playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, March 11, 2010

My favorite things....


Some people have favorite things that help make their lives easier well these are some of mine...I as you know am the mom of six and I love a clean home...I don't always have the time to spend hours on chores with running the kids to and from different activities and also giving myself a little time in my sewing room ( My bliss AHHH! :o) ) This Steam mop is quick and easy yet I know that my floors are being cleaned with a high hot steam along with a cleanser and in less time than with a mop and bucket....SCORE!!!

 
Another one I stumbled upon at the grocery store was this one...I was super excited when I moved into our new home and it had a glass top stove....but after a few months we were no longer friends...I was on the lookout to change that and the look of my stove...so I found a coupon in the sunday paper ( you all know what a coupon queen I am ) and off to the commissary we went on a mission to find this little number...I am happy to say it is one of my BEST FRIENDS!!! this thing is great no matter what I decide to spill on my stove it always comes through and removes it...YEAH!!! now I can be happy again....if you know of someone else who is no longer friends with their stove pass this info. along....


Lastly are these....I love a clean toilet and that means in between the days that I clean the bathroom...they come with an attatment that hangs on the back of the toilet on a little hook (very convenient) so when you notice that the toilet needs a little scrub you just hook one of these little numbers on scrub the bowl and then drop the used scrubber in the toilet...bowl is sparkling fresh and clean and you can go about your happy day only using a few min. of your time....YEAH for scrubbing bubbles!!!


No comments: