Listen to mommyuv6s playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Did I wake up in Michigan????




Well the talk friday night at ladies bunco at my house was is it going to snow...we have had many threats of snow over the past month or so and none of them have produced anything to make any excitment over so we were thinking why would this one be any different...as the evening progressed everyone was checking their blackberries and such for weather updates and placing bets on if it would actually happen...by the time the ladies left my house around 9:30 we had heard of the possibility of 12" ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? So I went to bed thinking if anything I would wake up to a dusting or an inch or two of snow on the ground since our weather men haven't always been too accurate...WRONG!!! I was quite happily surprised in the morning when we were able to wake up and take the kids and the cat...yes you read that right Meeko wanted to join us for a romp out in the snow...and boy since then he keeps wanting to go out for more snow adventures....it's too cute...but I suddenly feel with all of this snow sitting on the ground and the roads that I am back in Michigan again...it takes us alot longer to get out the door since we have to bundle everybody more and also on the roads because of them being so slick and just because you grew up driving in crazy road conditions doesn't mean the person coming at you also did they could have grown up in California for all you know...we have so many military personal living in our area it's hard to tell where everybody is from just because their license plate says Virginia we can't assume anything....We enjoyed the snow while it was here but it put a damper on school keeping us out two and half days so now I click my heels like on the Wizzard of Oz and wish for the snow to go away or I will just huff and puff it away....it was nice while it was here but it has out stayed it's welcome....and from what I hear from groundhogs day we have 6 more weeks of winter in our forecast I hope there isn't anther crazy snowstorm in there somewhere...I am really looking forward to the tulips blooming and the sun shining on a daily basis......

2 comments:

Shannon said...

yep, the snow was fun, but I am SO ready for summer to get here so we can head to the beach!!!

Traci Reynolds said...

We love the beach and the pool!! and can't wait for warmer weather...