Listen to mommyuv6s playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, February 7, 2010

I LOVE TECHNOLOGY!!!!

Cellphones.jpgskype1.png








































facebook.jpg


Where were we 20 years ago without all of this technology...I feel ever so grateful not only that it exists but that I have the resources to be able to use these as a means to communicate....We were attatched to the US Navy for 22 years well 17 of that I was with him but we have moved around and I have made some really good friends, but the downside of the military is you don't stay in one place for too long....That always bring lots of tears and sadness....The other day I had the honor of skyping with My dear Friend Eirin whom I have been friends with for 9 years...she moved to California (not a miltary move) a year ago and this was one of the most difficult for me as our youngest girls have the cutest, closest bond with one another.....It was so awesome with her camera on her computer she has been able to give me a tour of her new home, and we were able to chat with the whole family :o) It felt like we were in the living room together...We plan on doing this again soon...I also loved at christmas being able to see my niece and nephew, parents and grandmother online christmas day even though we couldn't be together....Then there is facebook which has brought not only a closer bond with friends I have had other the years but reconncetions with old high school classmates....I am just in Awe of the way technology is able to do this for us....I cherish all of my relationships friends and family and I thank god for bringing them all into my lives but I am also thankful for the knowledge of some people in what they have created for us...I can only imagine what my children will have 20 years from now...WOW how exciting....


1 comment:

Cathy said...

Hey there! I have to agree with you. I'm a total tech & gadget JUNKIE! Skype is a tool I use DAILY for work - Facebook for family & Friends - Google Wave for work and family... and ICANNOTWAITFORTHENEWIPADTOBERELEASED!!!!!

Have a great Tuesday!!