Listen to mommyuv6s playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Star N the Making....













Pation decided this would be the year to try out for basketball and let me tell you the boy has skill...he is kind of a cross between a basketball player and a football player on the court though...LOL
which we have been seeing that from alot of the boys...the league he is one is from ages 6-8 so I think they are still trying to figure everything out and the difference between the two...But for now it seems to be working their team plays great and is 2-0 for the season so far...We look forward to hopefully seeing them in the championships....as long as they keep their head in the game...HAHA I am sure they will be fine...they have a great couple of girls on their team too and they have no fear of those boys which is great...Must mean they have a few brothers at home...I hope that is my jamisyn and Abigayl in future years...:o)

No comments: