Listen to mommyuv6s playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

"Honey Do" forever ongoing....

I keep lists running lists of things that need to be done grocery lists, to do lists and honey do lists...lately we haven't had much time to tackle our "honey do" list and that is no one persons fault...with ice skating, ballet, soccer, bible study, teen activities and just plain family fun I guess we have just been taking care of the basics around here...plus with us living in a fairly new home there hasn't been much to tackle on the honey do list but I am looking around lately and there are a few things that I would love to accomplish...

1. Rechaulk the shower...the builders didn't do it correctly in the first place

2. Painting the stairway and the hallway...I will admit I am afraid of heights

3. repaint the deck...the builder used cheap paint and It needs a new coat to make it shine :o)

4. steam the carpets on all floors of the house

5. Finish decorating the Teenagers room.....once they decide on a theme ;o)


I am hoping once school is out we can start tackling some of this but yet I don't want it to bump into spending time with the kids the school year is busy and having all 6 of the kids in school this year I want to spend as much time with them as I can....so we will see how far on the list we can get...I will be happy to accomplish half of it....





“I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and ServiceLive blogging program to be eligible to receive $100 in ServiceLive Bucks. For more information on how you can participate, click here.” (include this link to the discussion page: http://www.twittermoms.com/forum/topics/tell-us-whats-on-your-honeydo)

No comments: