Listen to mommyuv6s playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, May 10, 2010

A letter to my children....

Today was Mothers Day and when I woke I had a big smile on my face....I sat and thought on how lucky I feel to be your mom....Not everyone is lucky to have a child let alone "6"...god truly has blessed me with some sweet little blessings....You fill my days with busy days and nights sometimes through the night when you are not feeling well...you give me last minute target runs for needs for school projects or an addition to an outfit that is needed for a concert for school...

You have given me tears of saddness when you do not comply with the rules set in this home and when you fall off your bike when just learning....but nothing could bring me greater Joy than just having this job of being your mother and teaching you and guiding you and showing you that God will grant us forgiveness when we need it...and we need to forgive others when they have wronged us....I thank god for choosing me to be your mom I prayed for this since I was a child and I feel honored to be your mom...You made my day today when I opened all my gifts...I wasn't expecting what I opened but I saw that your heart and soul was poured into each and every gift and that just brought such joy to my heart....

I know we have challenges between us but I thank you for sticking with it and working through all things together and help making our family great!! I can see a difference when each one of you is missing like when you are at a babysitting job or a sleep over or with a friend...there is a hole missing and it makes me a little sad to think we don't have much time left for all of us to be this way much longer...so lets make the best of the next year!!! soon you will start graduating and going off to college and it will be more difficult to bring us all together as frequent as now....Thank you for being you!!! I love you all for who you are and what you give to me and each other you are wonderful kids and I am proud to call myself your MOM :o) LOVE Traci

No comments: