Listen to mommyuv6s playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, May 28, 2010

If you have a Camera Check this out!!!! you need one!!!!

I am the owner of a few cameras and I feel the owner of a strap cover is a Necessity!!! I mean the strap that comes with your camera is sturdy don't get me wrong but it's WAY uncomfortable and rubs on your neck especially if you are in the hot sun in the summer time...now right now if you hop on over to  http://thatsitmommy.com/2010/05/25/photo-tuesday-review-capturing-couture-camera-straps/  you can win one of these FABULOUS camera straps in beautiful colors and it won't rub on the back of your neck plus it will look very stylish!!! Hurry this contest only runs through June 7th but it's real easy to enter.....no cost at all.....Best of luck to everyone....take pics if you are the winner of this fabulous strap and send them to me I would love to see it and drool over it...If i don't win I may order one myself...this is AWESOME!!!!

No comments: