Listen to mommyuv6s playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, January 22, 2010

An attempt to make a lifestyle change....



















So back in the day I was the one who made the new years resolution to lose weight and I was the one to go on this diet and that diet trying to lose "X" amount of weight....well now my plan is to just use this cookbook and to cook healthy for my whole family and to exercise on a regular basis....Alot of things have been brought to my attention and yes I would love to weigh less wouldn't we all but I am not out to put a number on it....I am just out to show my children that if we eat healthy and exercise that we can stay a good weight and live a healthy lifestyle....but in the back of my mind I am hoping to drop about 15 lb. by summer and to be running 5-7 miles at least 3 times a week...I never really enjoyed it much as a child but I do have to say it is so refreshing to plug the ipod in my ears and get out and breathe in the fresh air and just run....I do hope you find whatever it is in you to find a healthy way to live wether it be pilates, yoga, zumba, an eliptical machine and find a healthy eating regimine that fits your lifestyle so far this one works for our family the recipes are easy delicious and healthy....good luck to us all...

No comments: