Listen to mommyuv6s playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Oh now another birthday these need to stop....

We made it easy on him and gave him one candle on each cake....
Planting and tending to his new crop...GO farmer shon
His Scrapbook I kept this hidden and worked on it for years....
I was almost sure he had peeked a few times...guess not....
Jamisyn whipping up her easy bake concoction nummy......
The girl loves to be in the kitchen.....cooking and baking :o)







Yes shon just jumped into the 40's LOL he has mixed emotions over it...we made it a very memorable birthday for him....he of course had to work even though it was MLK day so the kids and I were very busy making his favorite cake(german Chocolate) also helping Jamisyn make and Easy Bake cake for him....then getting the finishing touches on his gifts.....I have been working about the last 5 years or so on scrapbooking shon's Navy career from day one till day of retirement and I am happy to say I completed it and he was really touched by it...he kept asking where did you get this??and that?? LOL teehee my secret...then he has been mentioning how he has wanted a bonsai Tree so I went to the Garden shop and found him a really pretty one and he is already turning into farmer john...LOL HAPPY BIRTHDAY and Many More....

No comments: