Listen to mommyuv6s playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Computers have never been my friend....Haha


























I have always been in Awe of other peoples blogs and how beautiful and creative they looked, so I did a little research and found a bunch of people offering services to do what I call spruce up your blog....WOWZERS is all I am going to say....lucky them, so I started looking the other night on different programs that could help me help my blog without having to pay others to do it for me...So now comes the big challenge for me as I have never been a big computer person and now I have to learn this program that I have purchased to "spruce" up my blog.....so I guess when you stumble onto my blog and find BIG changes you will know that I have figured out my program....Best of luck to me and lets hope I win so my laptop stays in one piece....

2 comments:

Shannon said...

woohoo!!! You're gonna have so much fun!!! Adobe is so great!!!

Kelly said...

Well let me know how that works out ofr you cause my blog looks just plain sad...LOL!